At Crescent Public School, we are committed to maintaining your privacy. If we request information from you, we will not provide that information to any third party.
The public pages of our website describe our school and offer information about tours and admissions. However, if you would like to access our online applications and forms, sign up for events, receive updates and news from the school, or explore all areas of our website, you will need to register with TCS. To register, you will be asked to provide your name, your organization, your email address and other personally identifiable information. We will not disclose any of your personal information to anyone, except as permitted by law, such as to our attorneys. We will only release information about you if you direct us to do so, if necessary to comply with a legal process, or in connection with a government or regulatory request or investigation.
This website contains links to other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This section contains the terms and conditions of use for Crescent Public School website. Each time you visit, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Check these terms on a regular basis. The Crescent Public School may revise these terms at any time and will not provide notice of changes beyond posting the revisions here. Your continued use of the Crescent Public School website will be an affirmative act of acceptance of any new or changed terms.
1. The content (e.g. text, images, video) on Crescent Public School website may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the School’s express permission. You may link to the School’s website as long as:
• you do not state or imply that Crescent Public School is endorsing any third-party products and/or services;
• you do not misrepresent your relationship with Crescent Public School or present any false information about Crescent Public School;
• your site does not publish content that is in breach of intellectual property rights; that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, or creates a hostile environment; that is inappropriate for children; or that is on pages that contain computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
2. We do not guarantee that the content on Crescent Public School website is complete or correct, and we may make changes to the material on the website at any time and without notice.
3. We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Crescent Public School website.
4. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Crescent Public School website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions of use.
Crescent Public School
Thottumughom, Alwaye, Ernakulam
Kerala, Pin - 683 105
8289807488, 8289807466, 8289807453,04842630074,04842622074